When we talk about Android photo application, Instagram is the popular one. Many Android user using this application to take, edit, upload, and share their photos. Maybe only few of them didn’t like this app because there are more app in Google play that can do more in photo editing. So if you one of them, this is how to to delete your Instagram account.
- Open this link https://instagram.com/accounts/remove/request/
- You will be asked to enter your Instagram username and password
- After log in, you will landing on Instagram account delete page
- Tell them why you delete your account
- Enter you Instagram password to confirm the process
- Then click the “Permanently deactivate my account” button
When you delete your account, your photos, comments, likes, and friendships (everything) will be removed permanently and will not be recoverable. Instagram cannot reactivate your accounts and also you will not be able to sign up with the same username again. Think first before deleting your account.