Firefox 7, which was recently released by Mozilla has a lot of changes and various features. One of the change is appear on the location bar. If previously location bar displays the http at the beginning of the URL, now is not anymore. Although Firefox will show a difference if we access the secure https protocol.
If you prefer to show the http on Firefox 7 location bar, then follow this how to.
- Open your Firefox, then type about:config in the location bar.
- You will get a warning, click the button to enter Firefox configuration.
- Find this below preference name by typing it in Filter box
- Change the Value to false by clicking it twice.
- To remove the highlighting change below preference name to false
- Now you are done. See the change you make.