Samsung Wave is becoming popular day by day. The reason is Bada platform on which Samsung Wave runs is much easier to handle. The apps which are available in the library are easy to install. But few of my friends started asking about how to uninstall them. So here is a detailed approach on how to Uninstall Apps In Samsung Wave S8500. It’s easy and fast to learn.
Uninstall Apps in Samsung Wave
- To uninstall apps in Samsung Wave follow the mentioned steps.
- Open the menu of your Samsung Wave.
- Click on the “Edit” button on the left top corner of the screen.
- As soon as you click on the edit button, you will see a red colored icon on the installed apps.
- Click on the red remove icon on the installed apps to uninstall them.
- Once you are done uninstalling the apps, click “Done” on the top left corner of the screen.
That’s it you are done with the process of uninstalling apps in Samsung Wave. It’s pretty easy and fast to learn. By this process you can uninstall only installed bada apps, not the preinstalled system apps. So enjoy using your Samsung Wave.