If you would like to install a new theme on your Samsung wave, which you just downloaded from a forum or blog, as there are many themes which are not available through Samsung app store, then here you go. Simple steps to follow and have fun with the new look of your mobile phone.
First of all, I would like to mention Bada themes come in .smt file format, so make sure it’s really a theme file
- Download the theme file on your computer.
- Connect your Samsung wave to the Computer via USB data cable and select the option Mass Storage.
- Just copy the theme file to Theme directory of your phone memory.
- Unplug the USB data cable.
- Now go to the phone Settings -> Display and Light -> Theme.
- Just click on the theme, which you would like to install on your phone.
It may take few seconds for your phone to install the new theme.